#677 Dishonored 2 v184.108.40.206/Update 3 + DLC
Genres/Tags: Action, Stealth, First-person, 3D, Steampunk
Companies: Arkane Studios / Bethesda Softworks
Original Size: 53 GB
Repack Size: from 20.5 GB [Selective Download]
The installer doesn’t check presence of optional/selective bin-files, so make sure you’ve downloaded at least one language BIN and/or credits BIN before installing this repack.
Updated Crack – use it if the first one doesn’t work for you
Discussion and (possible) future updates on CS.RIN.RU thread
- Based on DISHONORED.2-STEAMPUNKS ISO release: stpdh2.iso (37,746,825,216 bytes)
- Missing localizations added (17.8 GB, thanks to Christsnatcher!)
- Game version is v220.127.116.11/Update 3, Imperial Assassin’s Pack DLC included
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (ONLY when installed with all languages, but Japanese – otherwise movie files won’t be MD5-perfect)
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of credits video and unnecessary language files
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 53 to 20.5~29.8 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes: ~1 hour on SSD; 1.5~2 hours on HDD (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 58 GB
- Use “Language Selector.exe” in game root to change the game language
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- ATTENTION! If you’re installing this repack under Windows 10, run setup with compatibility set to Windows 7
- Steam MUST be installed for crack to work, but it’s not required to be running, logging in is also not required
- If/when generated Denuvo license expire, just run stp-dh2.exe in game root to regenerate it
The crack won’t work without some Windows updates install, the game will hang in process list and that’s all.
You need the following updates installed
But it’s recommended to fully update your Windows (7 or 10) with all updates available.
Special Note for Spanish Users
OK, here we go again. D2 is one of those rare games, which have two Spanish versions included. But as I know Spanish as good as I know Swahili, I can’t distinguish Castilian Spanish from Latin American one. This led to error, when you install LA Spanish and hear Castilian Spanish in videos, while LAS in all other moments. And vice versa.
But fear not! This can be easily fixed by small patches I’ve made.
Download one of the following ZIPs, unpack it to “base\video” folder and run batch file (NOT AS ADMIN). In a minute or so all files will be patched, and old ones moved to “_backup” subfolder.
Case 1. You’ve installed the game with setup-fitgirl-selective-mexican.bin
Case 2. You’ve installed the game with setup-fitgirl-selective-spanish.bin
If you installed the game with setup-fitgirl-selective-spanish.bin and don’t hear voices outside videos, change the dubbing in “Options\Sound” settings from Spanish LatAm to Spanish.
Next time I will post audio samples so you would help me to detect which Spanish is which 🙂